The EGNATIA AETTEK steel-construction factory started to operate in October 2001. Located in Aspros, Kilkis, it covers an area of 30,000 sq m, 2,400 sq m of which are occupied by the production unit and 400 sq m by offices. The rest of the area covers the factory’s needs in terms of warehouse space.
AETTEK’s production unit is highly automated based for the most part on automatic CNC equipment and special design software as WinSteel, TEKLA, StruCad and AutoCad, making it one of the most modern plants of its kind. Worthy of note is that the factory’s investment in infrastructure, buildings and electromechanical equipment amounts in million Euros.
- Construction of self standing lattice Radio Towers
- Construction of Guyed lattice Radio Towers
- Construction of tubular/polygonal Radio Towers
- Construction of lattice towers for energy Transmission
- Construction of lattice towers for energy Distribution
- Construction Steel Structures for fixed Photovoltaic Systems
- Construction Steel Structures for Sun Tracking Photovoltaic Systems
- Construction of industrial steel buildings
- Construction of Special Steel industrial Applications
The factory operates in accordance with international quality control standard ISO 9001/2008. EGNATIA AETTEK supports the application of quality control systems since they facilitate the organization of production and promote better exploitation of resources.